Our mission is to promote conservation efforts through the power of travel and photography. It is our goal to inspire and educate, to help preserve the native cultures, environment, and wildlife of Africa. We strive to foster awareness and publicize new and creative responses to emerging issues. Capture Africa Tours ambitiously provides each traveler with the best accommodations, itineraries, and unique experiences that Africa has to offer.
We work with some of the regions best and most recognized tour ground operators. On game drives we ensure that each vehicle is led by experienced, knowledgeable, and passionate guides. With 30+ years of guiding/safari travel and photography experience, our guides are equipped with the educational backgrounds and personal passions that will maximize the possibilities you will encounter on your journey.
In addition, if you wish you expand your itinerary Capture Africa Tours offers optional trip destination extensions. We commit ourselves to providing you with the best travel experience possible. We are dedicated to sharing our passions because we truly believe that a journey to Africa is a journey into your soul. A decision made to go to Africa is one that you will live with for a lifetime, but a fair warning, your first trip will not be your last.
What To Expect
If you decide to join us, you can expect to experience:
- Exceptional wildlife viewing and incredible photographic opportunities.
- Careful planning and the highest standard of ground operations.
- Excellent accommodations in amazing settings.
- Meals prepared to the highest standards.
- Drivers and guides having local knowledge who are able to answer any questions you may have about the ecosystem and it’s wildlife.
- A maximum of 3-4 photographers per vehicle. Tour Leaders Joseph Ndunguru and Dick Berry will switch between vehicles to give everyone a chance to learn from both of them.
- Continuous professional photography assistance with tips on equipment and instruction on creative techniques.
- A meticulously designed itinerary that reveals Africa to you at the right pace.
- Efficient charter flights between locations if needed to minimize driving time and maximize photographic opportunities.
Arriving home with the best possible memories and images of your journey is our goal. You will not be disappointed!
If you are 6 persons or more the seventh will be free
Land of the Giants 2014
Tsavo East, Tsavo West, and Amboseli National Parks, Kenya
June 25 – July 4 2014
10 Days / 9 Nights
Maasai Mara and Serengeti
July 6 – July 14, 2014
8 Days / 7 Nights
Selous and Ruaha, Tanzania
August 27 – September 2, 2014
7 Days / 6 Nights
September 3 – September 13, 2014
11 Days / 10 Nights
October 5, 2014 – October 15, 2014
11 Days/10 Nights